Caring for someone with a LifePod Fixta
To contact LifePod Support
- Where can I log into the LifePod Caregiver Portal?
- Who will receive the text alerts I set up?
- How do I turn text alerts on and off?
- How do I opt into or out of the Daily Caregiver Email Reports?
- How do I view and manage different care recipient accounts?
- What is the difference between a Primary Caregiver, a Caregiver and a Contact?
- How do I update the Care Recipient’s name in the LifePod greeting?
- How do I update Care Recipient’s settings in the Caregiver Portal?
- How do I update my Caregiver info in the Caregiver Portal?
- How do I add Care Team Members?
- How do I manage a Care Team member?
- Can a Care Recipient have access to the LifePod Caregiver Portal?
- Can I receive my Daily Caregiver Report on a weekly basis?
- How can I see responses from my Care Recipients in real time?
- What is a LifePod routine?
- How do I create a routine?
- How do I delete a routine?
- How do I duplicate a routine?
- How do I edit a routine?
- How do I create a reminder?
- How do I create a check-in?
- How do I create a routine with streaming content?
- Can I customize a routine from a template?
- Can I edit the Care Recipient’s starter routines?
- How do I change the routines?
- How do I play a routine on demand?
- How do I insert day, date and time into routines?
- Can I prevent other Care Team members from editing my routines?
- How can I create one routine for multiple Care Recipients?
- How can I find a routine I created in the past or future?
- How do I preview a LifePod routine or voice prompt?
- Personalize LifePod Routines
- Keep LifePod routines fresh and up-to-date
- Can I change a routine from a reminder to a check-in or vice versa?
- Build a well-balanced routine schedule
- I haven’t received any information from LifePod about getting started.
- I can’t log into the Caregiver Portal
- According to my Daily Caregiver Report, routines are not playing
- How do I test if my FIXTA is working correctly?
- LifePod is Not Playing Routines
- I’m not receiving text/email alerts
- The Daily Caregiver Email Report is not being received.
- I added a routine but it’s not playing
- The location for the weather forecast is incorrect
- Routines are playing at the wrong time.
- How can I stop a routine?
- “An error occurred” message appears in the Portal sometimes when I try to perform an action.
- “The device is offline” error message occasionally appears when I try to play a routine on demand.
- I’m having issues with the Caregiver Portal on my mobile device