Community Care and Support
Independence, Wellness and Community
Empower your residents to live an independent, engaging and healthy lifestyle with LifePod. Individualized routines can accommodate each resident’s preferences, abilities and values in alignment with the principals of person-centered care. For example, reminders to practice healthy habits and attend preferred community activities can improve the comfort and well-being of your community and its members. Your residents’ remote relatives will also feel better connected and informed about their loved one’s health and comfort thanks to LifePod!
- Increases feelings of independence and confidence regarding daily activities
- Heightens awareness of and adherence to periodic tasks, healthy habits and medication schedules
- Decreases feelings of isolation and offers 24/7 virtual companionship
- Provides personalized entertainment and learning opportunities with easy access to music, news and other streaming audio content
- Encourages social engagement with reminders to attend meals, group gatherings, events and community activities
- Keeps remote, family caregivers informed and engaged with daily reports and alerts
“LifePod is wonderful… I like reminders because it’s better than me calling her to remind her to move, drink water, etc.”
Roberta lives in an apartment in the Assisted Living facility at Wingate. She is challenged with forgetfulness, but otherwise lives a fulfilling and busy life, playing cards, doing yoga and other social activities during the day.
|Prompts||7-8 per day|
|Types||Care Plan, Wellness and Engagement|
|Unique Prompt||Reminder to put her mail in the mail bin|
|Care Team||Daughter and Facility Coordinator|