We encourage all LifePod caregivers to check in with their care recipient every two to three weeks to keep routines fresh, relevant and accurate!
We recommend reaching out to your care recipient to:
- Adjust the timing of routines
- Mix up the phrasing of repetitive prompts (try a little humor!)
- Edit or add routines (upcoming doctor’s appointments, new medications schedule, etc.)
- Remove outdated routines and replace them with meaningful prompts. Watch this step-by-step video to learn how
- Incorporate ideas directly from your loved one (maybe they realized it would be helpful to have a reminder to create grocery list every Tuesday!)