If the iHome Powered by LifePod app does not give any option to “Get Started” on the opening page, it needs to be refreshed by closing it in both the foreground and background.
To properly close the LifePod app on an iOS mobile device:
- On your phone, double click on the Home button to view running apps
- Scroll through the apps until you see the preview window for the LifePod app
- Swipe up on the app to close it from running in the background.
To properly close the LifePod app on an Android mobile device:
- At the bottom of your phone screen/face, click on the Square button on either the left or right side of the Home button (depending on phone) to view running apps
- Scroll through the Apps until you see the preview window for the LifePod app
- Click the X in the top right of the window for the app to close it
Once you have completely closed the app, reopen the app, and click Let’s Get Started button should now appear as usual. Continue the setup process to connect your speaker.