LifePod’s next-generation platform supports innovative voice-enabled products and end-to-end managed services for Caregivers and Care Recipients alike, bringing next-gen remote monitoring solutions for connected healthcare services.
LifePod Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a self-motivated Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer who is a strong technical individual contributor to be part of a dynamic cross-functional engineering team and be responsible for designing, executing and maintaining the automation test infrastructure for the LifePod solution.
The ideal candidate will have a Computer Science or Software Development degree and enthusiasm for automating the testing and ongoing quality of a complex speech-based smart speaker device and platform.
- Understand LifePod technical product/service specifications and test requirements.
- Collaborate with Product, QA and Development Teams to design overall test infrastructure.
- Develop and enhance QA tools to support testing. Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing
- Write test plan and test case documentation, functional specifications and review code.
- Discover, report, and verify issues in test documentation tools.
- Responsibilities include test automation for devices, connectivity, mobile apps, portal, web site(s), systems and infrastructure.
- Train other QA team members on testing and automation.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Assist with technical customer support to our end-client customers and partners.
- Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent technical degree, MS degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in the role of QA testing and test automation.
- Experience designing and maintaining test harness and infrastructure with latest industry tools.
- Understanding of QA best practices, principles and methodologies.
- Ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment, highly accurate and detail-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to learn in a hands-on work environment, collaboration and problem-solving skills with cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with internal and external customers.
- Reporting: The position reports to Head of Software Quality Assurance (QA) Team
- Location: LifePod Solutions, 1 Lincoln Street, 29th Floor, Boston, MA 02111
- Position is on-site at our 1 Lincoln Street, Boston, MA location Boston with options to work remotely on occasion
Working at LifePod!
LifePod is an exciting entrepreneurial start-up technology company where we are driven by our mission of developing the first-ever virtual caregiving service! LifePod Solutions is improving the quality of life for caregivers and their loved ones by providing voice-initiated, intelligent and connected services to support seniors as they age-in-place. LifePod’s easy-to-use voice service expands the capabilities of popular smart speakers with patented, innovative technology that provides a natural voice dialog, configured and controlled by remote caregivers using an online portal. The LifePod voice-first service offers proactive, voice-based check-ins, reminders, care plans, and encourages users to access other online services (e.g., music, weather, therapy, etc.) to enhance their day and help them feel more connected. The LifePod team, led by veterans in virtual assistant technology, speech recognition, IoT and online services for older adults and those with special care needs, works closely with families, professional caregivers, and senior living facilities to improve health outcomes and reduce the costs of long-term care. To learn more, visit www.lifepod.com.