LifePod Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a Customer Support and Success Associate who will be a strong contributor to a dynamic team with responsibility for the support and success of customers and end-users of the LifePod virtual caregiving service.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for doing customer-facing work and motivated in providing all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Become an advocate for and a subject matter expert on all aspects of the LifePod product and service offering.
- Assist with technical customer support by working with end users and caregivers who are experiencing issues with the LifePod service to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Help formulate, implement and document support procedures and policies including optimizing a support ticketing system for case management.
- Hands-on work with provisioning, testing, and configuring the LifePod service.
- Help end users to personalize the service and optimize the benefits of LifePod
- Track and report on customer success performance and operations metrics
- Survey end users about their experience with LifePod and assist with analysis and reporting of customer feedback.
- Assist the Director of Customer Success to manage customer accounts
- Assist with training customers and internal staff; create training materials and customer resources.
- Help maintain a Knowledge Base of articles about the LifePod service.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Customer Support, Customer Success, Account Management or another client-facing role.
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders and customers.
- Familiar with helpdesk ticketing systems, issue tracking and customer support processes.
- Moderate level of technical and troubleshooting ability, familiarity with Wi-Fi set up and mobile apps.
- MS Office familiarity including strong Excel skills
- Technical degree a plus.
- Ability to write and run SQL queries for troubleshooting and reporting purposes a plus.
- Ability to define and implement policies and procedures a plus.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly. Enjoys working with a variety of people and has a high degree of patience.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner.
- Motivated self-starter who loves problem solving with the ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Spanish language ability a plus.
- Reporting: The position reports to Director of Customer Success and Support
- Location: LifePod Solutions, 1 Lincoln Street, 29th Floor, Boston, MA 02111
- Location: Position is remote, work at home (else on-site at our 1 Lincoln Street, Boston, MA location Boston, when it reopens – TBD)
Working at LifePod!
LifePod is an exciting entrepreneurial start-up technology company where we are driven by our mission of developing the first-ever virtual caregiving service! LifePod Solutions is improving the quality of life for caregivers and their loved ones by providing voice-initiated, intelligent and connected services to support seniors as they age-in-place. LifePod’s easy-to-use voice service expands the capabilities of popular smart speakers with patented, innovative technology that provides a natural voice dialog, configured and controlled by remote caregivers using an online portal. The LifePod voice-first service offers proactive, voice-based check-ins, reminders, care plans, and encourages users to access other online services (e.g., music, weather, therapy, etc.) to enhance their day and help them feel more connected. The LifePod team, led by veterans in virtual assistant technology, speech recognition, IoT and online services for older adults and those with special care needs, works closely with families, professional caregivers, and senior living facilities to improve health outcomes and reduce the costs of long-term care. To learn more, visit www.lifepod.com.
Diversity & Inclusion
At LifePod, we celebrate the fact that our customers and end users have diverse backgrounds and lived experiences – so we seek to listen to, to understand, to embrace and to represent difference. LifePod is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.