LifePod Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking a self-motivated Customer Success and Operations Co-Op student who is a strong individual contributor to be part of a dynamic cross-functional operations support team and be responsible for the success of customer-facing end-user’s experience of LifePod’s virtual caregiving service.
The ideal student will have two years of college studies completed leading towards an operations, engineering or similar technical degree and has enthusiasm for doing customer-facing success-oriented work.
- Become a subject matter expert on the LifePod Service
- Assist with technical customer support by working with end users who are experiencing issues with the LifePod service to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems.
- Help formulate and implement support procedures and policies
- Assist with optimization of the support ticketing process (case management).
- Track and report on customer and operations statistics for trends and insights
- Hands-on work in configuring and testing LifePod smart speaker virtual assistant devices.
- Some software quality assurance and testing of software and hardware functionality including user interfaces, web portals, etc.
- Assist end users to optimize their experience with LifePod by customizing their service experience.
- Assist with installations and personalization of the service.
- University coursework in a technical field related to computers, software or engineering or similar technical degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly. Enjoys working with a variety of people and has a high degree of patience.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Motivated self-starter who loves problem solving with the ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Experience in a customer-facing role or operations support role is a major plus.
- Familiar with issue tracking and customer support processes, a plus.
- Moderate level of technical and troubleshooting ability. Mac or Windows experience, familiarity with Wi-Fi set up, mobile apps and use of online tools. Familiarity with database queries a plus.
- Some understanding of device and software testing principles and methodologies, and an eagerness to learn more about quality assurance in the LifePod product and service.
- Reporting: The position reports to Director of Customer Success and Support
- Location: Work from home until self-isolation recommendations are lifted. Otherwise onsite at LifePod Solutions, 1 Lincoln Street, Boston, MA 02109
Working at LifePod!
LifePod is an exciting entrepreneurial start-up technology company where we are driven by our mission of developing the first-ever virtual caregiving service! LifePod Solutions is improving the quality of life for caregivers and their loved ones by providing voice-initiated, intelligent and connected services to support seniors as they age-in-place. LifePod’s easy-to-use voice service expands the capabilities of popular smart speakers with patented, innovative technology that provides a natural voice dialog, configured and controlled by remote caregivers using an online portal. The LifePod voice-first service offers proactive, voice-based check-ins, reminders, care plans, and encourages users to access other online services (e.g., music, weather, therapy, etc.) to enhance their day and help them feel more connected. The LifePod team, led by veterans in virtual assistant technology, speech recognition, IoT and online services for older adults and those with special care needs, works closely with families, professional caregivers, and senior living facilities to improve health outcomes and reduce the costs of long-term care. To learn more, visit www.lifepod.com.
Diversity & Inclusion
At LifePod, we celebrate the fact that our customers and end users have diverse backgrounds and lived experiences – so we seek to listen to, to understand, to embrace and to represent difference. LifePod is an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.