LifePod is the only proactive voice service designed to improve the quality of life for caregivers and their loved ones by monitoring and supporting their daily routines to help them thrive as they age-in-place. Offering a personalized, voice-enabled service built on top of popular smart-speaker technology, LifePod proactively assists family members and caregivers with managing a senior’s day-to-day schedule, medications, appointments, activities, and entertainment – from listening to their favorite music or watching their favorite TV show.
How LifePod Works
LifePod expands the capabilities of popular smart speakers with innovative voice technology, providing an easy-to-use voice service for seniors aging-in-place and their caregivers. Unlike traditional voice assistants, LifePod can be set up and controlled by a remote caregiver using an online portal that delivers personalized check-ins, reminders, and virtual companionship.
Configure reminders, check-ins and easy access to online services for senior and managed care users
AI-powered LifePod Caregiver offers check-ins, reminders, fall detection and sensor-driven healthcare for remote monitoring, support and peace of mind
Alerts & Reports
Daily status reports and emergency alerts
Improving the Quality of Life for Seniors and Caregivers
A check-in from a friendly voice to ensure everything is “OK!”
Gentle reminders to help with important events and activities: medications, appointments, birthdays, TV shows, or whatever you choose.
Easy access to the world of online services via smart speakers: weather, news, music, games, therapy, and more. No more wake words and special syntaxes!
Improving social interaction and combating loneliness, LifePod will read audiobooks, tell jokes or trivia and play games.
Easily configured emergency alerts and daily reports summarize activities for family members and the caregiving team as needed.
New features will be added continuously integrating data from IoT, wearable sensors, health-related apps and specialized services.
Caregiving Throughout Each Life Stage
Whether you’re caring for a loved one in their home, providing visiting healthcare services, or you are an assisted-living facility professional, LifePod will help you offer better, more consistent care.
Peace of Mind
LifePod provides you with greater peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are monitored and cared for remotely, while ensuring your elderly relatives have the extra support they need to achieve a healthy and independent approach to aging-in-place.
- Improves senior’s self-care and supports a more independent lifestyle.
- Enables you to support or control your loved ones’ schedules, tasks, reminders – when you can’t be there yourself.
- Achieve better, healthier outcomes with regular reminders to move, eat, hydrate, sleep, take medication or socialize.
- Provide virtual companionship and information via all forms of online entertainment, news, weather… and a friendly, personalized voice.
- Offers a cost-effective option to support the decision to age in one’s home… as long as possible.
Improved Home Care and Companionship
LifePod supports your day-to-day client care by expanding your ability to monitor and support your clients’ comfort and well-being throughout the day, week and month! Between visits, LifePod improves communications and feelings of connectedness with up-to-the-minute records of what they’ve been doing and how they’re feeling. In addition, LifePod can provide a valuable service between your in-person visits with pre-programmed reminders, periodic check-ins, entertainment ideas, and healthy living suggestions that you or your colleagues define and customize.
- Daily updates about your clients’ routines and well being.
- Ensures that your professional caregivers are well prepared when they visit in-person.
- Increases and enhances communications with your clients in-between visits.
- Provides virtual companionship between your visits and alerts you of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides an easy way for clients to get in touch or update you when needed.
Happier, Healthier Members
LifePod gives you a cost-efficient yet naturally engaging way to ensure your patients are supported around the clock, and provides your caregiving professionals with the power of 2-way voice and AI to monitor and support healthy behaviors among their distributed patients.
- Daily tracking of your patient’s adherence to daily medicine and health routines.
- Improves the efficiency and efficacy of caregivers’ scheduled visits and check-ups.
- Improves communications with your patients based on a shared record of prescribed activities and medication compliance.
- Provides virtual care between the visits of healthcare professionals and reports directly to the caregiver and/or caregiving organization on activities throughout the day, week and month.
- Provides an easy way for patients to get in touch or update you when needed.
Independence and Self-care
LifePod enables seniors to heighten their sense of independence by providing regular reminders and check-ins to help with daily tasks, adherence to medication schedules, and engagement with loved ones and community members. By encouraging healthy activities and providing daily virtual companionship, LifePod can improve the comfort and well-being of your community and its members.
- Increases feelings of independence and confidence regarding daily activities.
- Improves awareness of and adherence to periodic tasks and medication schedules.
- Decreases feelings of isolation and offers 24×7 virtual companionship.
- Provides customized entertainment and learning opportunities with easy access to music, news, and other streaming audio services.
- Improves social engagement with reminders to attend meals, group gatherings, events and community services.
LifePod makes it easy to share with my love ones how I’m doing.
Living in an Assisted Living facility, 79 years young
Having my family know how I’m doing is comforting.
Living in an Assisted Living facility, 84 years young
LifePod helps me stay on top of my daily routines.
Lives with her daughter's family, 87 years young
LifePod lets my daughter know that I’m OK so she doesn’t have to call me all the time.
Living in an Assisted Living facility, 82 years young